Do you want to work in the IT industry?
Our Get into IT Support course, delivered in partnership with Google, is a self-directed, online, accredited programme for young people, forming part of our Get into Digital Careers offer.
Are you 18-30 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and have the chance to gain new skills which may include PC maintenance, customer care, hardware and software.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course is open to young people based in Northern Ireland
- The course runs from 10th August 2021 and is delivered through a self learning platform
- The course takes place virtually through MS Teams and Coursera
- You'll get to achieve a professional industry recognised certificate developed by Google
- The course is a great pathway to apply for entry level IT support roles