Do you want to work in the IT industry?
Our Get into IT Support course, delivered in partnership with Google, will open up a number of doors in the industry.
Are you 18-30 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and have the chance to gain new skills which may include PC maintenance, customer care, hardware and software.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- You'll receive a combination of live online training and private study to equip you with the skills needed to secure an entry level job in IT Support
- The course is 3 months long, with 15-20 hours of study per week
- You'll receive a highly respected certificate to impress potential employers with once you pass the course