Do you want to work in the IT industry?
Our Google IT Support Professional Certificate course is a flexible 3-4 month online course that will open the door to specialist IT training and guidance to help unlock your future career.
Are you 18-30 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and have the chance to gain new skills which may include PC maintenance, customer care, hardware and software.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course is made up of an intro week; Monday 2 – Friday 6 Aug followed by 3 months of weekly Thursday sessions, 10-1pm
- You'll learn at your own pace, get hands-on experience with professional software, and build the in-demand skills you need to secure an IT support role
- Young people who have previously completed the programme have gone onto jobs such as Data Engineers, IT Support Officer, IT Support Engineer, IT Advisor, Website Support, Client Support Apprenticeship