Do you want to work in the IT industry?
Our Get into IT Support course, delivered in partnership with Google, will open up a number of doors in the industry.
Are you 18-30 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and have the chance to gain new skills which may include PC maintenance, customer care, hardware and software.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course is made up of supported learning over 6 weeks, from 14th June to 23rd July, followed by four months of self-study
- You'll take part in a combination of self-study and live online support while learning key IT support skills such as computer assembly, wireless networking, programme installation and customer service
- You'll finish the course with a certificate to impress potential employers and will have the skills you need to kickstart your new career