Do you want to work in hospitality?
Our Get into Hospitality course, delivered in partnership with The Launch Group and SSP, will open up a number of doors in the industry.
Are you 18-30 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID ON PROGRAMME
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and get hands-on practical training in a hospitality setting.
Not only will you get the chance to undertake work experience, you'll also get support with employability skills, improving your teamwork and communication skills, as well as help in boosting your confidence, interview skills and CV.
You’ll have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course is open to young people based in Birmingham and surrounding areas, with the course taking place at The Prince's Trust Birmingham Centre
- The course runs from 9:30am-4pm
- You'll get your travel expenses paid on programme