Do you want to work in hospitality?
Our Get into Hospitality course, delivered in partnership with Galmorgan County Cricket Club, will open up a number of doors in the industry.
Are you 16-25 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID ON PROGRAMME
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and gain practical experience by trying your hand at a number of new skills, which may include room service, housekeeping, concierge, events and food services.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- This two week course will give you the opportunity to gain new experiences and confidence to help you secure work in the hospitality industry
- You'll get the chance to learn a number of skills including Customer Service training and employability
- You'll also get the chance to undertake First Aid training and can gain a Level 2 Food Hygiene qualification