Do you want to work in hospitality?
Our Get into Hospitality course, delivered in partnership with Greggs, will open up a number of doors in the industry.
Are you 16-30 and want to discover your talents?
- MATCHES YOUR INTERESTS
- MEET NEW PEOPLE
- GAIN SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- PAID TRAVEL EXPENSES
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- UP TO THREE MONTHS SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and get hands-on practical training in a hospitality setting.
Not only will you get the chance to undertake work experience, you'll also get support with employability skills, improving your teamwork and communication skills, as well as help in boosting your confidence, interview skills and CV.
You’ll have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course is an amazing opportunity to gain hands-on work experience in a vibrant hospitality setting
- The course will start with Info Sessions that will take place on Tue 16 November 10-11am OR 2-3pm
- The main programme & work placement will take place from Tuesday 23 – Friday 26 November, 10am-5pm
- You'll get to grips with H&S, food hygiene and preparation, working in a team and supporting customers
- You'll also get to interview with Greggs, where you can show them what you can do on the shop floor and work towards securing employment with support from The Trust & a Progression Mentor