Do you want to work in hospitality?
Our 2-day Get Ready to Work in Hospitality course, delivered in partnership with Greene King, will open up a number of doors in the industry.
Are you 18-30 and work ready?
- TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID ON PROGRAMME
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
- The course is open to young people aged 18-30 living in the Black Country area (Wolverhampton, Walsall, Dudley, West Brom & Oldbury), who are looking to gain employment within Hospitality
- You'll gain an understanding of how the hospitality industry & Greene King are run and develop your customer service and communication skills
- The first day of the course includes getting to meet the team, learning about Greene King and what it’s like to be an employee, as well as team building activities and a short informal 121 interview - if successful at the end of day 1, you'll be invited to do a trial shift to showcase your skills and show them you’re the right fit for one of the jobs on offer (no formal interview will be required)
- The available job opportunities include both front of house and kitchen positions (please note that evening and weekend work will be required)
You might also be interested in: