Do you want to work in Health and Social care?
Our Get into Health and Social Care course, delivered in partnership with Cornerstone, will open up a number of doors in the industry.
Are you 18-30 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID ON PROGRAMME
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and gain practical experience in a range of industry areas.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- You'll gain qualifications such as a PVG Disclosure, First Aid, Moving & Handling, Food Hygiene and Health & Safety
- You'll get the chance to undertake a live work placement
- You'll also get a guaranteed interview upon successful compleiton of the course