Do you want to work in Health and Social care?
Our Get into Health & Social Care course, delivered in partnership with Nottingham University Hospitals, offers a fantastic opportunity to get started with a career in The NHS.
Are you 18-30 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID ON PROGRAMME
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and gain practical experience in a range of industry areas.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- You don't need any qualifications or experience to join - you just need to be work ready and committed to completing the full 6 weeks of the programme
- The course is full-time and you'll need to be able to work shifts between 7am-7:30pm and be comfortable with providing personal care
- You'll attend a bespoke 2-week training academy to get your Care Certificate qualification followed by 4 weeks practical work experience as a healthcare assistant on a hospital ward
- You'll meet new people, learn new skills and have the opportunity to interview for a paid role at the hospital