Want to get into the NHS?
Our Get into the NHS course, delivered in partnership with University Hospital Birmingham and Birmingham & Solihull Mental Health Trust, will give you the skills to get ahead.
Are you 18-29 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID ON PROGRAMME
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and gain a wide range of practical experiences within the NHS.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course consists of 2 weeks training which may include: Induction, Tour, Employability Skills, Life Coaching, Customer Services, First Aid, Mock Interviews and Infection Control
- You'll also get the chance to undertake a 3 week part-time placement at a range of sites across The Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health Trust