Do you want to work in the security industry?
Our Get into Security course, delivered in partnership with Rubicon Wales and funded by Barclays, will give you the skills to unlock your potential.
Are you 16-25 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID ON PROGRAMME
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and gain a range of skills, including workplace and hazard awareness and conflict management.
Complete SIA training and get help applying for your Door Supervisor's Licence.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- You'll get the chance to undertake training to help you towards gaining an SIA License as well as a tour of the Wales Millennium Centre that will include aspects of Health and Safety
- You'll receive practical experience and increase your knowledge of the Private Security Industry, Door Supervision, Conflict Management and Physical Intervention Skills
- The course also includes workshops and training days where you will cover: Drug & Alcohol Awareness, Sexual Health Awareness, CCTV, a Head of Security Q & A Session and Customer Service (workshops are subject to change, however they will be very similar to those listed above)