Want a career that takes you outdoors?
Our Get into Rural Skills course, delivered in partnership with Brecon Beacons National Park, will give you the skills to get ahead.
Are you 16-25 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID ON PROGRAMME
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and gain a range of outdoor skills, while working outdoors.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course includes the chance to learn how to work in the outdoors and gain experience in Land and Access Management, Landscape Contracting or as a National Park Warden
- You'll get the opportunity to gain a qualification in Strimming, Trimming or Brush Cutting during the course
- You'll also get the chance to try your hand at a range of practical tasks across different locations in the National Park