Do you want to work in retail?
Our Get into Retail course, delivered in partnership with TK Maxx, will give you the skills to get ahead.
Are you 16-30 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID ON PROGRAMME
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and gain retail skills such as customer service, stock control and window and shop displays.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course is open to young people aged 16 - 30 living in West Yorkshire
- You will need to attend the Taster Day on Wednesday 4th April 2018 in order to find out further information and have the opportunity to secure a place on the programme
- The course is full time and runs from 9th April - 4th May 2018, Monday to Friday
- The course takes place in a Leeds based location and travel will be required to get to your work placement – stores may include Leeds, Wakefield and Birstall
- Following programme completion, you'll also get the opportunity to be supported in apply for potential positions with TKMaxx