Do you want to work in retail?
Our Get into Retail course, delivered in partnership with Lidl, will give you the skills to get ahead.
Are you 18-24 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID ON PROGRAMME
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and gain retail skills such as customer service, stock control and window and shop displays.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course is open to young people based across Northern Ireland
- The course lasts for 4 weeks and takes place at Prince’s Trust, Belfast with some travel required to Lidl, Nutts Corner
- You'll also gain the chance to complete 'Learn to Lidl' training upon completing the course
The course kicks-off with a Taster Day on Monday 25th September 2017.
Those four weeks on the course were probably the happiest moments of my life. I would've done another four just for the joy of it.