Do you want to work in retail?
Our Get into Retail course, delivered in partnership with Tesco, will give you the skills to get ahead.
Are you 16-24 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID ON PROGRAMME
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- WORK EXPERIENCE FOR UP TO 4 WEEKS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and gain retail skills such as customer service, stock control and window and shop displays.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- You'll get the chance to undertake work placements across Tesco stores including Strand Rd, Lisnagelvin, Coleraine, Limavady, Ballymoney and Portstewart
The course kicks off with a Taster Day at 10am on Tuesday 6th June 2017
at North West Regional College.
You might also be interested in:
Those four weeks on the course were probably the happiest moments of my life. I would've done another four just for the joy of it.