Want to get into retail?
Our Make Your Mark retail course, delivered in partnership with Marks & Spencer, will give you the skills to get ahead.
Are you 16-24 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID ON PROGRAMME
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- WORK EXPERIENCE FOR UP TO 4 WEEKS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and gain a wide range of experiences within M&S stores as well as support from M&S staff to help you to potentially secure a job in retail.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you'll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course is open to young people based in Omagh and surrounding areas and lasts for 4 weeks
- You'll get the opportunity to undertake work placements in Omagh, Cookstown and Enniskillen
- You'll also gain valuable experience in Retail which will help you progress into a job
The course kicks-off with a Taster Day at 10am on Wednesday 13th September 2017.
You might also be interested in:
OMAGH, County Tyrone
Enniskillen, County Fermanagh
Those four weeks on the course were probably the happiest moments of my life. I would've done another four just for the joy of it.