Do you want to get into rail engineering?
Our Get into Rail Engineering course, delivered in partnership with Absolute Training and Assessing, will give you the skills to steam ahead.
Are you 16-25 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID ON PROGRAMME
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and gain new skills.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- You'll receive practical work experience and build your knowledge of all rail infrastructure
- You'll also get the chance to focus on sector specific training including: PTS Track Induction, Manual Handling + Fire Awareness, DCCR (Direct Current Conductor Rail), First Aid, Small Tools and Track Induction