Want a life of leisure?
Our Get into Leisure course, delivered in partnership with Doncaster Culture and Leisure Trust, will give you the experience and skills needed to work within the industry.
Are you 16-30 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID ON PROGRAMME
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and improve your skills in a leisure facility.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence, but you’ll also come away with employability skills and benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- You'll get the chance to work across such departments as: Admin & Reception, Leisure Operative (Gym & Life Guarding) and Catering & Hospitality
- You'll also have the opportunity to gain an accredited Emergency First Aid qualification