Want a life of leisure?
Our Get into Leisure and Outdoor Instructing course, delivered in partnership with Colin Glen Trust, will give you the experience and skills you need to get ahead.
Are you 16-24 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID ON PROGRAMME
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- WORK EXPERIENCE FOR UP TO 4 WEEKS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and improve your skills in a leisure facility.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence, but you’ll also come away with employability skills and benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- You'll have the opportunity to gain accredited training in: Rescue Emergency Care First Aid, Safeguarding Children & Vulnerable Adults, Canoe/Kayak and Mountain Biking
- You'll also receive training in: Zorb Football, High Ropes, Team Games, Archery and Laser Tag
- The course includes a two week work placement