Do you want to work in hospitality?
Our Get into Bars and Hospitality course, delivered in partnership with North West Regional College, will open up a number of doors in the pub and bar industry.
Are you 16-24 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID ON PROGRAMME
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- WORK EXPERIENCE FOR UP TO 4 WEEKS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and gain practical experience by trying your hand at a number of new skills, which may include customer service, barista training, food hygiene and bar service.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- You'll get the opportunity to gain qualifications in Food Safety and Customer Service
- You'll develop new skills such as: barista and bartending
- You'll also have support to help you complete a work placement - which will stand out on your CV
The course kicks off with a Taster Day on Tuesday 7th March 2017.
You might also be interested in: