Keen on a career in hospital services?
Our Get into Hospital Services course, delivered in partnership with The Royal Wolverhampton, will give you the training and experience to get ahead in the NHS.
Are you 16-25 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID ON PROGRAMME
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and gain practical experience by working in the clinical side of the NHS.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- You'll get the chance to gain an Emergency First Aid certificate
- The course includes the chance to train in the following areas: Customer Service & Communication, Care of the Elderly, Record Keeping & Confidentiality, Employability and Team Work
- This is a clinical only course so all placements are ward based and patient facing, and take place at New Cross Hospital in Wolverhampton
- You'll need to be able to provide a copy of your immunisation history (MMR, BCG, TB, etc.)