Do you want to work in the catering industry?
Our Get into Cooking course, delivered in partnership with Forestside Cookery School, will give you the experience you need to work in the catering industry.
Are you 16-24 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID ON PROGRAMME
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- WORK EXPERIENCE FOR UP TO 4 WEEKS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and learn new skills such as food hygiene preparation.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you’ll also have the chance to get food hygiene, knife skills and first aid qualifications. More than this, you’ll benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course is open to young people based in Belfast and the surrounding areas
- You’ll have the chance to gain a Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene for Catering qualification