Do you want to work in construction?
Our Get into Construction course will give you the experience you need to build a career.
Are you 18-30 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID ON PROGRAMME
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and gain a wide range of practical experiences in the construction industry to help you secure a job.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from the support of one our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- You'll work towards gaining a CSCS Labourers card as well as gain a Level 1 Health and Safety construction qualification
- You'll have access to employment opportunities which are available at the end of the programme
- The course is your chance to boost your employability by learning about construction skills, meet new people and gain new skills and confidence
- You'll get your travel expenses paid, lunch provided each day and your benefits won't be affected