Do you want to work in construction?
Our free Our Get Into Construction course, delivered in partnership with The City of Liverpool College, will give you the experience you need to build a career in the Construction Industry.
Are you 19-30 and work ready?
- TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID ON PROGRAMME
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and gain a wide range of practical experiences in the construction industry to help you secure a job.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from the support of one our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- You must be aged 19-30, in receipt of benefits, and have a valid photo ID as well as have access to a laptop, tablet or PC
- During Week 1 of the course, you'll develop your employment skills whilst improving your CV and Personal Statement
- During Weeks 2 - 4, you'll get an insight into various roles available in the construction industry, as well as help gaining vital training in Health and Safety, Asbestos Awareness, Manual Handling and much more
- You'll get the chance to complete your CSCS card qualification (giving you everything you need to kickstart your career in construction), upon completion of the course