Do you want to work in construction?
Our Get into Construction course, delivered in partnership with SECTA Construction Academies, will give you the experience you need to build a career. The course is open to young people aged 17 (nearly 18) to 30, living in Essex.
Are you 18-30 and want a job?
- ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
- TRAVEL EXPENSES PAID ON PROGRAMME
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- BOOST EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
- UP TO 6 MONTHS MENTORING SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and gain a wide range of practical experiences in the construction industry to help you secure a job.
We’ll also help you with your CV and interview skills.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability skills, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from the support of one our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course is open to young people aged 17 (nearly 18) to 30 years old from Essex
- The course will increase your chances of getting a job in construction with both online training and site visits
- You'll gain the following qualifications: CSCS, Health and Safety Level 1, Asbestos Awareness and Fire Marshall Level 1
- You'll also develop interview techniques and receive introductions to Recruitment Agencies as well as get the chance to access mentor support to help you gain employment