Future Leaders competition
By entering the competition, the entrant (“you”) agree to the following:
- The prize is a signed football by Gareth Southgate and Marcus Rashford (the “Prize”).
- You must enter on Prince’s Trust Instagram post (“To celebrate the launch of our new programme Future Leaders, we're giving away a football signed by two awesome football leaders, Prince's Trust Goodwill Ambassador Gareth Southgate and @MarcusRashford . To win all you have to do is: 1. Tell us what qualities you think make a leader 2. End your comment with #FutureLeaders
Competition closes at 10am on Mon (13/05/2019) and we'll pick a random winner from the comments! Full Ts&Cs in Bio.”) by stating:
- Tell us what qualities you think make a leader; and
- End your comment with #FutureLeaders.
- The competition will run from 10am Friday 10th May until 10am Monday 13th May 2019.
- Prince’s Trust will announce the winner by replying to the winning comment chosen at random to which we will ask you to direct message our Instagram page so you can send your details to receive the Prize.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter of this competition is The Prince's Trust, a registered charity incorporated by Royal Charter (RC000772) with registered charity numbers 1079675 (England and Wales) and SC041198 (Scotland), with its principal office at: Prince's Trust House, 9 Eldon Street, London EC2M 7LS (“PT”).
- Winning entrants will be chosen by PT at random from entries made through commenting on Prince’s Trust Instagram post. PT’s choice of winning entrant is final. No correspondence will be entered into and no process of appeal is available to Entrants.
- The winning entrant will be contacted directly. Only the winning entrant will be contacted. PT reserves the right to redistribute the Prize if the winning entrant does not contact direct message the PT Instagram page by 12:00 noon on Tuesday 14th Mar 2019.
- PT reserves the right to check the validity of any entry. Entries failing to comply with these rules will not be accepted.
- Employees of The Prince's Trust group and their families are not eligible to win this competition.
- PT takes no responsibility for any costs, expenses, loss or damage suffered by the winning entrant arising out of the use of the prize.
- The Prize is non-refundable.
- The Prizes are as above. No cash or size alternative to the Prize is offered. PT reserves the right to change the Prize in the event of unforeseen circumstances for a prize of equal or higher value.
- Only one entry per customer on can be accepted as an entry. Third party and bulk entries are not permitted.
- Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- PT reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The Prize is non-transferable.
- Any entries after 10.00am on Monday 13th May 2019 will not be considered.