What's involved in Achieve?
A lot! If you're aged 11-19, Achieve can help you to boost your confidence, learn new skills and work with your friends on a group project - but how you do it is up to you.
What you need to know
The programme is completely flexible so your school or centre might choose to run it over a few months or a few years but either way you'll have the chance to try lots of new things such as:
- Delivering a community project and making a real difference in your local area
- Learning all sorts of new skills to help with meeting new people and building your confidence
- Taking on a business challenge to put your entrepreneurial skills to the test
- Improving your knowledge and ability to look after yourself and live a healthy life
- Top tips to help you write the perfect CV and get ahead in your career
Put it on your CV
All of the things you do through the Achieve programme will count towards a recognised Prince's Trust qualification that you can put on your CV or UCAS form.
Want to refer a young person to one of our centres?
Are you a parent, guardian, friend or working with a young person who is struggling in education? You can refer them to Achieve.