The Prince's Trust and TK Maxx & HomeSense Celebrate Success Awards honour the achievements of young people supported by The Trust.
Our Celebrate Success Awards have become the highlight of our year; our opportunity to pay tribute to the bravery, determination and sheer hard work that our young people demonstrate.
Throughout the autumn we hold 11 Oscar-style regional award ceremonies across the country. It’s our chance to tell the young people’s inspirational stories to packed audiences of friends and family as well as our network of partners and supporters.
- Breakthrough Award recognises the progress of young people in overcoming barriers and developing new skills.
- Educational Achiever Award recognises young people who have overcome barriers, developed new skills and improved their education prospects.
- Rising Star Award recognises young people who, despite having faced substantial personal obstacles, are in sustainable employment as a result of a Prince’s Trust programme.
- Young Achiever Award recognises the success of young people getting into employment, training or education and overcoming substantial barriers to transform their lives.
- Young Ambassador Award recognises young people who are exceptional Young Ambassadors for The Trust, these young people volunteer their time to share their personal experiences and inspire others.
- Enterprise Award recognises young people who have overcome barriers and achieved success in creating a sustainable business or a community or social enterprise.
- Community Impact Award recognises the positive contribution young people make to their local community.
National Celebrate Success 2017
Date: Wednesday 15th March
Time: 2.00pm - 4.30pm
Location: London Palladium