As a provider of personal development, employability and enterprise programmes, the Trust welcomes opportunities to integrate into local and regional approaches to addressing skills gaps, low productivity and high NEET (not in education, employment or training) levels amongst young people.
We have a strong track record of delivering against European Social Fund and European Regional Development projects, as well as providing services to unitary authorities, Police and Crime Commissioners, and housing associations.
The support we receive from our partners helps us to ensure that our delivery reaches as many potential beneficiaries as possible. Our strategic focus on working with the hardest-to-reach young people in the region drives our commitment to forming new and innovative models of working with the public sector.
We're currently working with:
- European Regional Development Fund
- European Social Fund
- Gloucester Police and Crime Commissioner - Supporting Gloucester young people through Get Started courses.
- Greater London Authority
Hampshire County Council - Supporting Hampshire young people through Get Started with Watersports.
- Hampshire Police and Crime Commissioner - Supporting Hampshire young people through Get Started courses in HMP Winchester and in the community.
- Health Education Kent, Surrey and Sussex
- Kent Police and Crime Commissioner
- London Borough of Enfield
- London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham
- London Borough of Haringey
- London Borugh of Tower Hamlets
- London Borough of Wandsworth
- Plymouth City Council (Reach Southwest MPM Partnership) - Supporting the delivery of a Get Into Customer Services (Arts, Culture and Heritage) in Plymouth.
- Plymouth Culture - Supporting the delivery of a Get Into Customer Services (Arts, Culture and Heritage) in Plymouth.
- Southampton City Council - Supporting the delivery of the Explore programme in Southampton.
- States of Jersey
- Stroud District Council - Supporting young people in the Stroud District, through a Get Started course and Development Awards.
- Sussex Police and Crime Commissioner
- Talent Match - South East
- Torbay Development Agency
- Uniformed Youth Social Action Fund
- University of West England
- Wheatsheaf Trust - Supporting Hampshire young people to achieve positive outcome through a variety of Prince’s Trust course.
- Young Lambeth Co-operative
We want to work with you.