The Prince's Trust in Scotland
Every young person should have the chance to succeed. We help young people in Scotland get into education, jobs and start businesses.
About The Prince's Trust in Scotland
Why we are here
Too many young people are not achieving their full potential. With the right support we can help those who face the biggest barriers gain success in education, work or business.
What we do
Our core programmes support every step in young person’s journey from school through training and into work or self-employment.
Where you can find us
We work across the whole of Scotland and in partnership with expert delivery partners to target young people aged 13 to 30 who are most in need of support.
- To find out what's happening across Scotland, take a look at our latest Scotland news and views
- If you are a young person, or know a young person who you think could benefit from support from The Prince's Trust, check out our referral section.
Supporting The Prince's Trust in Scotland
We work with a range of public and voluntary organisations to support young people across all 32 local authorities. By working together and sharing expertise and experience, we can inspire and enable young people to achieve the success they deserve.
Support our work
We love to hear from people who are passionate about changing young lives. Whether it’s volunteering, becoming a business mentor or organising an event – there are plenty of ways you can support our work.
How your business can help
From team building activities, training or employing a young person to strategic partnerships – your business has the power to make a difference. We work with organisations to make sure our partnerships are mutually beneficial.
The Prince's Trust in Scotland 2014/15
- WE WORK WITH 9,000 YOUNG PEOPLE IN SCOTLAND EVERY YEAR
- THREE IN FOUR YOUNG PEOPLE SUPPORTED BY US MOVE INTO EDUCATION, WORK OR SELF-EMPLOYMENT
- WE HAVE 1,000 COMMITTED VOLUNTEERS ACROSS SCOTLAND WHO ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT YOUNG PEOPLE'S SUCCESS
Are you following Prince's Trust Scotland?
The Prince's Trust in Scotland is proud to be working towards achieving the LGBT Youth Scotland Charter of Rights Award. For more information please visit https://www.lgbtyouth.org.uk/charter, or download the pack (pdf, 1mb)
We have over 1,000 committed volunteers across Scotland. Join our network and support our work with young people.