Public sector partnerships in North England
We're proud of our public sector partners in North England.
We have a great team in the North, committed to working in partnership with a variety of organisations, from local authorities to clinical commissioning groups, police and crime commissioners, colleges and housing associations.
In addition, we work closely with our local strategic infrastructures to support and shape policy affecting the young people we represent. This includes responding to European Structural and Investment Fund calls as appropriate.
We aim to generate £1.7 million worth of income to support the valuable outcomes our programmes deliver for young people in the north region.
We also work closely with our national colleagues to ensure that any bids affecting our localities are shaped in line with local need and our delivery infrastructure.
We're currently working with:
- Big Lottery: Reaching Communities Blackpool
- Big Lottery: Reaching Communities Blackburn with Darwen
- Big Lottery: Talent Match - Middlesborough
- Big Lottery: Talent Match - Sheffield City Region
- Blackburn with Darwen Council – The Local Authority has invested into our Fairbridge and Get Started programmes for vulnerable young people resident in the Blackburn with Darwen area.
- Bury College – Funds qualifications for young people on our Fairbridge programmes in Salford and North Manchester.
- Bury Council – Funds places on our Fairbridge programme to support young people as part of the council’s Troubled Families programme (called Supporting Communities, Supporting Lives in Bury).
- Cleveland Police and Crime Commissioner – Funding places on Fairbridge in Middlesborough.
- Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council – Enables young people aged 19+ from Doncaster to access the Get Started with Horses programme.
- European Social Fund – supports NEET 16-25 year olds in the North East through a ‘Pathway to Success’ using our Fairbridge, Get Started and Get Into programmes.
- European Social Fund: Youth Employment Initiative (YEI) – supports NEET young people in our programmes in Liverpool City Region, Hull and Hartlepool.
- European Regional Development Fund – Delivering pre and post start-up Enterprise support as part of the ERDF programme in the North East, Yorkshire & Humber, Tees Valley, Lancashire, Liverpool City Region.
Health Education Yorkshire and Humber – HEYH is funding 2 Get into Hospital Services Programmes in South Yorkshire.
Hull Clinical Commissioning Group – Hull CCG is part funding a Get Started with Boxing Programme and a Get into Healthcare Programme in Hull in 2015/16.
- Lancashire Police and Crime Commissioner – Has contributed to the delivery of our Big Lottery Fund Reaching Communities funded work in the South Beach area of Blackpool.
Liverpool City Council – AEP Framework – One of a number of organisations that provide programmes of alternative provision which may be offered to a pupil if they are experiencing problems with their school's mainstream curriculum offer.
- Newcastle Council - Alternative Provision Framework – Part of a group of organisations that provide programmes of alternative provision which may be offered to a pupil if they are experiencing problems with their school's mainstream curriculum offer.
- North Yorkshire Police and Crime Commissioner – Supporting us to expand our xl Programme.
Project Gulf (Salford City Council and Greater Manchester Police) – Engage2Work is a partnership project designed to reduce involvement in serious crime and increase employment in Salford. It supports our Fairbridge and Achieve (in-centre) programmes.
- Redcar Council - Troubled Families – The Achieve programme in Middlesborough contributes towards the Troubled Families programme.
- Salford Council - Alternative Education Framework – One of a number of organisations that provide programmes of alternative provision which may be offered to a pupil if they are experiencing problems with their school's mainstream curriculum offer.
Sefton – piloting our Achieve In Club programmes with Sefton Council within L30 area, funded by L30s Million.
- South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service – Supporting the expansion of our xl programme over the next two years.
- Stockton Riverside College – Funds qualifications for young people on our Fairbridge programmes in Newcastle and Middlesborough.
- The Mayor's Hope Fund – Delivers Food Hygiene (Level 1) qualifications for young people on the Fairbridge programme in Liverpool City Region.
We want to work with you.