North East Leadership Group
The North East Leadership Group (NELG) is a group of like-minded individuals who are keen to help create the next generation of young entrepreneurs.
The North East region launched a leadership group in February 2012. It was developed by Chairman of the Development Committee John Wall to help build sustained funding streams for Prince’s Trust programmes and to help move young people into employment. It is a prestigious and innovative group led by Chairman Professor Roy Sandbach.
Primarily a networking and fundraising group, the focus is on providing support and developing opportunities for disadvantaged young people in the region. Common threads hold the group together - to help change young lives, to seek personal and professional enhancement and to enjoy the infinite value of giving something back to the region’s communities, economy and future.
Benefits of membership
As well as benefitting young people in the North East, the NELG offers benefits for its members.
- Be an innovator – The Prince’s Trust forges new and innovative partnerships with business leaders to help change young people’s lives. Help to shape this vital work
- Encourage enterprise in the North East – play a part in creating a dynamic and enterprising culture in the region by supporting the next generation of entrepreneurs
- Enhance your profile – you will have the opportunity to network with other entrepreneurs and influential business leaders in the region and have the prestige associated with being at the forefront of this innovative group. All members of the group will also be listed on The Prince’s Trust website
- Attend exclusive events – you will receive exclusive invitations to a calendar of unique events and networking opportunities with the wider business community, featuring sought after speakers in excellent venues
- Give something back – in addition to the above, you will be fulfilling your corporate social responsibility objectives and helping young people in the North East who are most in need of support. In turn, you will be helping to improve the region’s communities, economy and future
For more information about the NELG, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0191 497 3227 or 07436 836108.
- Adderstone Group
- Balfour Beatty Plc
- Bellway Homes Limited
- Benfield Motor Group
- Bond Dickinson
- BQ Magazine
- Business Travel
- Express Engineering
- Gateshead College
- Greggs Plc
- Hamilton Portfolio
- J R Holland Food Services
- Jobling Purser
- Meldrum Construction Services
- Newcastle Business School
- Newcastle University Business School
- Port of Tyne
- Portland Group
- Proton Power Systems Plc
- Rutherford Wilkinson Ltd
- Sage Wealth Management Ltd
- Square One Law
- Tharsus Engineering