The qualification gives learners the opportunity to:
- Develop their own personal growth and engagement in, and through, learning
- Engage in learning that is relevant to them and supports the development of enterprise skills, knowledge and understanding in key areas essential for developing a business idea
- Recognise their personal enterprise skills and characteristics to make appropriate decisions about their own future progression
|Qualification||QAN||QW Approval/Designation No.||Number of credits required|
|Prince's Trust Level 1 Award in Exploring Enterprise||601/1850/7||C00/3774/1||8|
|Prince's Trust Level 2 Certificate in Exploring Enterprise||601/2655/3||C00/3774/2||17|
You can find details of our rules of combination, QAN codes, costs and unit overviews in our specification.
Unit tracking sheets
Please click on the unit title to download the unit criteria and learning outcomes.
Level 1 / Lefel 1
- Exploring Enterprise (doc, 626kb)
- Archwilio Menter (doc, 602kb)
- Marketing (doc, 631kb)
- Marchnata (doc, 608kb)
- Personal Progression (doc, 630kb)
- Dilyniant Personol (doc, 610kb)
Level 2 / Lefel 2
- Understanding Money (doc, 637kb)
- Deall Arian (doc, 618kb)
- Marketing Strategy (doc, 624kb)
- Datblydu Strategaeth Farchnata ar gyfer (doc, 602kb)
- Developing an Enterprise (doc, 623kb)
- Datblygu Menter (doc, 598kb)
You can find our centre handbook with details of our policies and Qualification Support Packs with information about how to make entries on our Guidance for Centres page here.
For further information about our qualifications please contact email@example.com.