Employment, Teamwork and Community skills qualifications
The Prince’s Trust Award and Certificate in Employment, Teamwork and Community (ETC) Skills recognises a breadth of personal skills, qualities and attitudes required by employers across a range of sectors.
Individual unit tracking sheets
Entry Level 3
- Career planning (doc, 808kb)
- Community project (doc, 816kb)
- Planning for personal development (doc, 800kb)
- Presentation skills (doc, 800kb)
- Supporting others in the community (doc, 804kb)
- Teamwork (doc, 803kb)
- Work experience (doc, 814kb)
- Career planning (doc, 807kb)
- Community project (doc, 819kb)
- Planning for personal development (doc, 804kb)
- Presentation skills (doc, 806kb)
- Supporting others in the community (doc, 808kb)
- Teamwork (doc, 804kb)
- Work experience (doc, 819kb)
You can keep up-to-date with the latest deadlines (pdf, 232kb).
Bespoke Postal EVs
We offer bespoke postal EVs outside the advertised assessment windows (pdf, 232kb). The cost is £250 for the first team and £100 for any additional teams. We recognise some centres have particular requirements, so please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these.
Centres should only make certificate claims for units and qualifications when they are satisfied that the portfolios meet all the assessment criteria and the work has been internally verified.
- Units and qualifications can be purchased by logging onto the Prince's Trust Qualifications Portal.
- Making a claim on The Portal is the official stage of informing The Prince’s Trust that these learners are being submitted for External Verification. All entries will be charged, so it is important that learners are only entered for the units that have been completed, assessed and internally verified.
The address for sending portfolios for EV is:
The Prince's Trust
Prince's Trust House
9 Eldon Street