Oli White Social Media Competition
We are running a competition with YouTube sensation, Oli White - to give five lucky winners the chance to win a copy of his latest book, The Takeover.
To be in with a chance of winning a copy, entrants must take a video to tell The Prince's Trust which skills or personality traits they would use if they were to takeover the world for a day.
About Oli White
Oli White is a 22-year-old British vlogger who creates comedy entertainment videos, ranging from celebrity interviews and challenges to collaborations with fellow vloggers. Oli begun vlogging in 2012 and his videos are now watched by millions of viewers every month across his three YouTube channels, OliWhiteTV, OliWhiteVlogs and OliWhiteGames.
Oli White’s new book, The Takeover, is the sequel to his smash-hit debut Generation Next which was released earlier this year. The YouTube star’s second novel follows five school friends who are planning to carry out a stage takeover at the world’s biggest music festival in an attempt to relaunch their online social media platform.
What will I win?
One of five copies of Oli White’s latest book, ‘The Takeover’
How do I enter?
- Film a short video of yourself (that is no longer than 60 seconds long) describing skills or personality traits that you would use if you had the opportunity to take over the world for a day
- Upload the video to either Twitter or Instagram (multiple entries on both channels will not be accepted)
- Tag The Prince’s Trust in your entry post - @princestrust for both Instagram and Twitter
- Use the hashtag #TheTakeover in your entry post
- Follow us on the channel you are entering from (either Twitter or Instagram)
When does the competition open and close?
The competition opened at 12:00pm on Tuesday 20th June and closed at 11.59pm on Sunday 25th June.
This competition is now closed.
How will I find out if I've won?
The five winners will be announced after 12:00pm on Monday 26th June on The Prince’s Trust Twitter and Instagram channels. Winners will be tagged in the announcement posts, and then contacted via direct message to arrange your prize.
Read the terms and conditions.