The Prince’s Trust has launched a new partnership with eBay for Charity to raise essential funds for young people in need of support.
We will be taking over the eBay website for a full 24 hours on Tuesday 9th October with a range of collectibles from our Tomorrow’s Store – with every item bought supporting new entrepreneurs to become their own boss. Not only that, we will also be auctioning off one-of-a-kind celebrity experiences to raise money to help us change even more young lives!
eBay will be donating 5p to The Prince’s Trust for every single item sold and 10p for two or more products sold on this special day. They will also donate £5 for every item sold from Tuesday 9th October till the very end of the year. Anything you buy, big or small, will help to change young lives
Fancy a wine tasting session with Phillip Schofield? He’s got the glasses ready. Want to meet Emma Willis and be in the crowd at The Voice? She’ll get you in.
And that’s not all – also in the range are:
- Mamma Mia 2 poster, signed by the cast of the hit movie
- Tennis racket signed by Tim Henman OBE
- A special track day with elite racing river, Johnny Mowlem
- A William Yeoward Jasmine Sharing Bowl, donated with a note of thanks by Felicity Kendal CBE
- First editions of the Tennison novels, signed by Lynda La Plante
Celebrity ambassador Emma WIllis says:
So if you’ve been thinking about treating yourself or buying those Christmas presents early, Tuesday 9th October is the perfect day to do it!
Go shopping with a cause and support young people.