Are you our talent of tomorrow?
We’re calling all creatives supported by the Trust who have set-up an enterprise business to enter our Tomorrow’s Talent design competition to be in with the chance to work with a leading retailer, get your design seen by thousands of people across the UK and take home a percentage of profit to support your growing business. For 2020, we are delighted to be partnering again with leading retailer FatFace. The competition will open on Monday 18th May and close mid-night on Sunday 14th June. Our winner will be announced on Tuesday 30th June. The competition will not only support the work of The Prince’s Trust, as our winner and talent of tomorrow you’ll get the following incredible prize:
- 7.5% of profit from sales to support your growing business (projection between £1000-£3000 based on previous years. This will vary depending on final sales).
- 7.5% of profit from sales will also be going to The Trust to support even more young people in the future.
- A unique opportunity to work with a leading retailer to design and collaborate on a covetable product to be sold in store.
- Be put in touch with a FatFace mentor to gain insight and expertise into the department of your choice (e.g. brand/design/marketing)
- Your business to be included on a ‘Tomorrow’s Talent’ tag on each product sold.
- A £200 FatFace voucher.
- Please download our entrant brief (pdf, 512kb) on this page to discover what we’re looking for from the designs. To enter:
- Please download and complete our entry form (docx, 63kb)
- Please download and sign our terms and conditions (pdf, 153kb)
- Please send the completed entry form, signed terms and conditions and your artwork to The Trust at email@example.com *Please note that given the circumstances electronic signatures are accepted
*Please note that given the circumstances electronic signatures are accepted
Claire from Brighton completed our 4-day business Enterprise programme in January 2018. She was encouraged to enter the competition by her mentor Carol. She runs JustDaydreamingShop on Etsy selling laser cut jewellery, prints and cards, all hand designed by her and made sustainably.
Hannah from Hampshire designs and makes her own hand embroidered and screen-printed items. Her designs are inspired by flowers and nature. She completed our Enterprise programme and received a grant which enabled her to purchase her screen printing equipment so she could begin making her products.
Jade from Cardiff completed our 4 day Enterprise programme and received a grant that she used to produce and experiment with a new product range. She creates original collages and prints which she sells through her Etsy store, JDPepp.