Delta Air Lines Competition
The Prince's Trust and Delta Air Lines competition terms and conditions.
We have teamed up with our partner Delta to give one lucky winner the chance to win two round-trip main cabin flights between the US and Europe.
To enter you must spend £10 or more in the Tomorrow's Store or Tomorrow's Store Online. Full terms and conditions are listed below.
The terms and conditions desctribed below are for The Prince's Trust and Delta Air Lines competition.
By entering the competition, you the entrant agree to the following:
1. The Promoter of this prize draw competition is The Prince's Trust, a registered charity incorporated by Royal Charter (RC000772) with registered charity numbers 1079675 (England and Wales) and SC041198 (Scotland), with its principal office at: Prince's Trust House, 9 Eldon Street, London EC2M 7LS.
2. The prize is Two Round-Trip Delta Air Lines, Inc. (“Delta”) Main Cabin flights between the US and UK. The Promoter is not responsible for paying for the competition winner’s accommodation, food or other travel that is not included in the prize. The total prize value is $3,720. Passengers are responsible for all applicable fees including but not limited to taxes, and baggage fees. The prize is limited to flights operated by Delta and Delta Connection® carriers. Delta codeshares operated by other airlines are hereby excluded.
3. To enter an entrant must make a purchase that exceeds £10 in the Tomorrow’s Store or Tomorrow’s Store Online. This can be one or multiple items. If the entrant does not fulfil this threshold, the entry will not be considered. Tomorrow’s Store Online purchases will be automatically entered and customers will be asked with purchases in the Tomorrow’s Store to leave contact details to enter.
4. The competition opens at 12.00pm on Friday 23rd June 2017 and closes at 11.59pm on Friday 7th July 2017. Entries made after this time will not be considered.
5. The winning entry will be randomly picked.
6. The winner will be chosen after 12:00pm on Monday 10th July 2017.
7. The Prince’s Trust will contact the winner directly via private message to request the following information:
- Your full name
- Your email address
- Your contact number
- Your guest's full name
- Your guest's email address
- Your guest's contact number
- If you have any specific accessibility requirements
8. The winner must respond with all these details by 12:00pm on Monday 17th July. If the winner does not respond by this time, The Prince's Trust reserves the right to redistribute the prize.
9. This competition is open to any UK resident, aged 16 or over, who fulfil the above entry criteria.
10. Entrants are limited to one entry. Multiple purchases from one user will not generate extra entries. If an entrant makes multiple purchases that exceed the £10 threshold, only the first purchase will be considered. The Prince’s Trust accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault or otherwise delayed or non-delivered.
11. Travel must be completed by Tuesday 31st July 2018. Vouchers are non-transferrable, non-refundable and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or expire.
12. Vouchers can be redeemed on flights between the US and UK. Flights are subject to availability. Prize flights are limited to exit-UK only from Delta operated stations, and the return flight must be to same UK station.
13. The winner and their guest must have valid passports and any legally required documents to travel.
14. The winner will be chosen by the Promoter at random from entries made in the Tomorrow’s Store and Tomorrow’s Store Online. The Promoter’s choice of winning entrant is final. No correspondence will be entered into and no process of appeal is available to entrants.
15. The winner will be contacted directly. Only the winner will be contacted. The Promoter reserves the right to redistribute the prize if the winner does not reply by 12:00pm on Monday 17th July 2017, with listed at 7. above.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to check the validity of any entry. Entries failing to comply with these rules will not be accepted.
17. Employees of The Prince's Trust group and their families are not eligible to enter this competition.
18. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any costs, expenses, loss or damage suffered by the winner arising out of the use of the prize.
19. The prize is non-refundable.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for invalid entries.
21. The prizes are as above. No cash alternative to the prizes is offered. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prizes in the event of unforeseen circumstances for a prize of equal or higher value.
22. Only one purchase per customer social media post per account can be accepted as an entry. Third party and bulk entries are not permitted.
24. In addition the winner and winner’s guest agree to their name and area of the UK to be announced by the Promoter and/or Delta. The Promoter and Delta may use, copy, transmit, display, publish and otherwise promote and utilise their name in any medium or format (including, but not limited to print, mail, online, mobile communications, television or radio) for any purpose.
25. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any costs, expenses, loss or damage suffered by the winner arising out of the possession or use of the Prize.
26. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any costs, expenses, loss, damage or disappointment suffered by any entrant as a result of entering the prize draw. Nothing shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
27. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
28. These Terms and Conditions, and the documents referred to herein, constitute the entire agreement and understanding between each of the entrants and the Promoter.
29. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.