Prince's Trust and TK Maxx & HomeSense Awards
Do you know an exceptional Prince's Trust supported young person who makes you burst with pride? Scroll down to find out how you can nominate them for a Prince's Trust Award.
What are The Prince's Trust Awards?
The Prince's Trust Awards are our brand new annual recognition awards, celebrating young people who have changed their lives and those who have played a part in supporting the work of The Trust.
A series of awards recognise young people’s success in the areas of education, skills development, employment, enterprise and community.
In Autumn 2017 there will be 10 regional award ceremonies:
- Northern Ireland – Belfast
- Scotland - Edinburgh
- Wales - Cardiff
- North West England - Liverpool
- Yorkshire and the Humber - Leeds
- North East England - Gateshead
- Central England East – Norwich
- Central England West - Birmingham
- South West England - Bristol
- London and the South East - London
Award winners from the regional award ceremonies will be short listed, and successful finalists will attend our national final in Spring 2018.
If you know a young person whose achievements make you burst with pride, don't let their successes go unnoticed.
Nomination deadline: Friday 9th June
What are the award categories?
- Breakthrough Award recognises the progress of young people in overcoming barriers and developing new skills.
- Educational Achiever Award recognises young people who have overcome barriers, developed new skills and improved their education prospects.
- Rising Star Award recognises young people who, despite having faced substantial personal obstacles, are in sustainable employment as a result of a Prince’s Trust programme.
- Young Achiever Award recognises the success of young people getting into employment, training or education and overcoming substantial barriers to transform their lives.
- Young Ambassador Award recognises young people who are exceptional Young Ambassadors for The Trust, these young people volunteer their time to share their personal experiences and inspire others.
- Enterprise Award recognises young people who have overcome barriers and achieved success in creating a sustainable business or a community or social enterprise.
- Community Impact Award recognises the positive contribution young people make to their local community.
How do I nominate a young person for an award?
You can nominate a young person if you are:
- a member of Prince’s Trust staff
- a Team leader, Achieve club adviser, teacher or mentor
- a volunteer
- a delivery partner, funder or partner organisation
For more information about nominating please call or email your local Prince's Trust Awards team (details can be found in the nomination guidance).
Alternatively please get in touch with Hannah Gripton, Project Manager for The Prince's Trust Awards.
Phone: 020 7543 1334