Prince's Trust and TK Maxx & HomeSense Awards
Our Prince's Trust and TK Maxx & HomeSense Awards honour the achievements of young people who make us burst with pride.
What are The Prince's Trust Awards?
The Prince's Trust Awards are our annual recognition awards, celebrating young people who have changed their lives and those who have played a part in supporting the work of The Trust.
A series of awards recognise young people’s success in the areas of education, skills development, employment, enterprise and community.
In Autumn 2017 there will be 10 regional award ceremonies:
- Northern Ireland - Belfast, Tuesday 24th October
- Scotland - Edinburgh, Thursday 26th October
- North East England - Newcastle, Wednesday 1st November
- North West England - Manchester, Thursday 2nd November
- Central England East – Norwich, Tuesday 7th November
- Yorkshire and the Humber - Leeds, Wednesday 8th November
- Central England West - Birmingham, Monday 13th November
- London and the South East - London, Wednesday 15th November
- South West England - Bristol, - Tuesday 21st November
- Wales - Cardiff, Wednesday 22nd November
Award winners from the regional award ceremonies will be short listed, and successful finalists will attend our national final in Spring 2018.
What are the award categories?
- Breakthrough Award recognises the progress of young people in overcoming barriers and developing new skills.
- Educational Achiever Award recognises young people who have overcome barriers, developed new skills and improved their education prospects.
- Rising Star Award recognises young people who, despite having faced substantial personal obstacles, are in sustainable employment as a result of a Prince’s Trust programme.
- Young Achiever Award recognises the success of young people getting into employment, training or education and overcoming substantial barriers to transform their lives.
- Young Ambassador Award recognises young people who are exceptional Young Ambassadors for The Trust, these young people volunteer their time to share their personal experiences and inspire others.
- Enterprise Award recognises young people who have overcome barriers and achieved success in creating a sustainable business or a community or social enterprise.
- Community Impact Award recognises the positive contribution young people make to their local community.
Hannah Gripton, Project Manager for The Prince's Trust Awards.
Phone: 020 7543 1334