Notice to Building Contractors
Expressions of interest are being sought from competent experienced Constructionline registered Building Contractors with specific experience in commercial fit out within historic buildings, to tender for the fit out of two floors of Beehive Mill, Jersey Street, Manchester M4 6JG, on behalf of The Prince’s Trust.
The estimated cost is circa £700,000 excluding VAT.
The estimated completion date is April 2019.
If you wish to be considered for this project, kindly submit details of your firm by email to: email@example.com no later than 12.00 noon on 6th August 2018.
Full Tender Documents and Prequalification Questionnaire will be issued during August for return within three weeks, along with the following:
- Constructionline Registration number with confirmation of active status
- Companies Registration number under Inland revenue Construction Industry Scheme
- Details of similar projects undertaken during the past 3 years, including client details, contract details, and brief description
- Evidence and level of Employers Public Liability and All risks insurances
- Bank name, address and telephone number
Failure to supply any of the above information may result in the tender not being considered.
The lowest of any tender may not necessarily be accepted.