Oli White Competition Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions described below are for The Prince's Trust and Oli White ‘The Takeover’ social media competition.
By entering the competition, you agree to the following:
1. The competition opens at 12.00pm on Tuesday 20th June and closes at 11.59pm on Sunday 25th June.
2. The winning entries will be randomly picked.
3. The Prince’s Trust will announce the winners on both Twitter and Instagram and tag the winners in the announcement post. The winners will be announced after 12:00pm on Monday 26th June.
The Prince’s Trust will tag the winners in the announcement post, which is why they need to be following The Trust on the social media channel that they entered on (Twitter or Instagram).
The Prince’s Trust will private message the winners on the social media channel that they entered on (Twitter or Instagram).
4. The Prince’s Trust will contact the winners via private message to request the following information:
- Your full name
- Your email address
- Your contact number
- Your full postal address
The winner must respond with all these details by 12:00pm on Wednesday 28th June. If the winner does not respond by this time, The Prince's Trust reserves the right to redistribute the prize.
5. This competition is open to any UK resident, aged 16 or over, who fulfil the above entry criteria.
6. Entrants are limited to one entry. Multiple posts from one user will not generate extra entries. The Prince’s Trust accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault or otherwise delayed or non-delivered.
7. The prize will be sent to the winner at the end of June / early July.
Other things to note:
1. The Promoter of this competition is The Prince's Trust, a registered charity incorporated by Royal Charter (RC000772) with registered charity numbers 1079675 (England and Wales) and SC041198 (Scotland), with its principal office at:
Prince's Trust House, 9 Eldon Street, London EC2M 7LS
2. Winning entrants will be chosen by the Promoter at random from valid posts on Twitter or Instagram. The Promoter’s choice of winning entrant is final. No correspondence will be entered into and no process of appeal is available to Entrants.
3. The Winning Entrants will be announced publicly on Twitter and Instagram and notified by Twitter Direct Message or Instagram Private Message. Only the Winning Entrants will be contacted. The Promoter reserves the right to redistribute the prize if the Winning Entrant does not reply by 12:00pm on Wednesday 28th June, with the following details: full name, email address, contact number and full postal address.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to check the validity of any entry. Entries failing to comply with these rules will not be accepted.
5. Entries containing words or pictures deemed inappropriate for a family audience by The Promoter will be disqualified.
6. Employees of The Prince's Trust group and their families are not eligible to win this competition.
7. Entry to the competition and acceptance of the prize gives the Promoter permission to use the Winning Entrant’s name and Winning Twitter Post for promotional purposes without additional payment. The Promoter does not have to contact the Winning Entrants to obtain specific consent for such use.
8. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
9. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any costs, expenses, loss or damage suffered by the Winning Entrants arising out of the use of the prize.
10. The prize is non-refundable.
11. The prizes are as above. No cash alternative to the prizes is offered. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prizes in the event of unforeseen circumstances for a prize of equal or higher value.
12. Only one social media post per account can be accepted as an entry. Third party and bulk entries are not permitted.
13. Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
16. Entries made after 11.59pm on Sunday 25th June will not be considered.
17. The entrants must do all of the following to be considered: be following The Prince's Trust on Instagram or Twitter (depending on which channel they enter on), tag @princestrust in their post on Instagram or Twitter, post a video (not exceeding 60 seconds) which describes what skills or personality traits they would use if they could take over the world for a day, and use the hashtag #TheTakeover in their post. If the entrant does not fulfil all of this criteria, the entry will not be considered.