Advent Calendar competition Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions described below are for The Prince’s Trust Advent Calendar competition that begins on Friday 1st December 2017.
By entering the competition, you agree to the following:
1) The competition opens at 11am on Friday 1st December and will run for 24 hours. From then there will be a daily prize draw to win a selected prize each week day as stated in the social media posts, which will close at 11am the following weekday. The last competition day is Friday 15th December. Please note that no prize draws will be running on weekends and any competitions launched on a Friday will close at 11am on the Saturday with the winner drawn on the Monday morning and announced.
2) The 11 winning entries will be randomly picked, from everyone who has liked the Facebook and Instagram post and commented below the post, featuring the hashtag #YouthCanDoIt
3) All entrants must be following The Prince’s Trust on the social media channel that they entered: Facebook and Instagram.
3) The first winner will be chosen after 11am on Monday 4th December and then every week day with the last winner announced on Monday 18th December 2017 (based on the final competition launched on Friday 15th December).
4) The Prince’s Trust will contact the winner directly via private message to request the following information:
- Your full name
- Your address
The first winner must respond with all these details by 3pm on Monday 4th December and then subsequent winners at the same time every week day until Monday 18th December 2017 (based on the final competition launched on Friday 15th December). If the winner does not respond by this time, The Prince's Trust reserves the right to redistribute the prize.
5) This competition is open to any UK resident, aged 11 or over, who fulfil the above entry criteria.
6) Entrants are limited to one entry per prize draw from Friday 1st December and then every weekday to Friday 15th December, with winners being announced the following weekday. The Prince’s Trust accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault or otherwise delayed or non-delivered.
7) The competition is no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Facebook and Instagram, Inc. By entering, entrants release Facebook and Instagram of responsibility, and agree to Facebook and Instagram’s term of use.
Other things to note:
1) The Promoter of this competition is The Prince's Trust, a registered charity incorporated by Royal Charter (RC000772) with registered charity numbers 1079675 (England and Wales) and SC041198 (Scotland), with its principal office at: Prince's Trust House, 9 Eldon Street, London EC2M 7LS
2) Winning entrants will be chosen by the Promoter at random from entries made on Facebook and Instagram. The Promoter’s choice of winning entrant is final. No correspondence will be entered into and no process of appeal is available to Entrants.
3) The Winning Entrant will be contacted directly. Only the Winning Entrant will be contacted. The Promoter reserves the right to redistribute the prize if the first Winning Entrant does not reply by 3pm on Monday 4th December and then subsequent winners at the same time every week day until Monday 18th December 2017 (based on the final competition launched on Friday 15th December), with the following details: winner's full name, winner's address.
4) The Promoter reserves the right to check the validity of any entry. Entries failing to comply with these rules will not be accepted.
5) Employees of The Prince's Trust group and their families are not eligible to win this competition.
6) The Promoter takes no responsibility for any costs, expenses, loss or damage suffered by the Winning Entrant arising out of the use of the prize.
7) The prize is non-refundable.
8) The prizes are as above. No cash alternative to the prizes is offered. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prizes in the event of unforeseen circumstances for a prize of equal or higher value.
9) Only one entrant per customer social media post per account can be accepted as an entry. Third party and bulk entries are not permitted.
10) Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
11) These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
13) Entries made after 11am on Monday 4th December, and every weekday until 11am on Saturday 16th December, will not be considered.