As a Volunteer Coordinator you’ll directly
support the front line work we do with our young people by
providing structure and support to our volunteers to enable them to
make more of a difference to young people’s lives.
This role will involve:
- supporting and managing a group of volunteers, such as
volunteer mentors or Awards Assessors, to carry out their
- maintaining regular contact with your group of volunteers by
telephone, email or face-to-face meetings.
- helping to match volunteers to young people.
- supporting Prince’s Trust staff to ensure volunteers complete
- updating the volunteer database with meeting reports,
volunteers notes and other necessary information.
- where necessary, supporting volunteers to signpost young people
to other services and sources of support, both within The Prince’s
Trust and externally.
- supporting Prince’s Trust staff to conduct volunteer interviews
and organise volunteer networking meetings.
Download the full role
How much time do I need to give?
As a Volunteer Coordinator, you’ll ideally commit to support The
Prince’s Trust for around two days per week for a minimum of one
year. This may involve a combination of office and home based work,
and meetings may take place outside of normal office hours.
You will receive training and support to carry out your
How do I apply?
Complete our volunteer
application form or call 0800 842 842 to request a paper copy
of the form. All successful applicants will be expected to attend
an interview and training before being appointed.
Whether you need a plumber in Plymouth or a gardener in
Gateshead, using a Trust-supported business is a practical way for
you to help.
Our work depends on your donation.
Please download and complete our application form
(you will be able to view using a range of PDF viewers, Adobe
Once you have completed the form please email to the contact
shown on your regional volunteering page.