As a Volunteer Coordinator you’ll directly
support the front line work we do with our young people by
providing structure and support to our volunteers to enable them to
make more of a difference to young people’s lives.
This role will involve:
- supporting and managing a group of volunteers, such as
volunteer mentors or Awards Assessors, to carry out their
- maintaining regular contact with your group of volunteers by
telephone, email or face-to-face meetings.
- helping to match volunteers to young people.
- supporting Prince’s Trust staff to ensure volunteers complete
- updating the volunteer database with meeting reports,
volunteers notes and other necessary information.
- where necessary, supporting volunteers to signpost young people
to other services and sources of support, both within The Prince’s
Trust and externally.
- supporting Prince’s Trust staff to conduct volunteer interviews
and organise volunteer networking meetings.
Download the full role
How much time do I need to give?
As a Volunteer Coordinator, you’ll ideally commit to support The
Prince’s Trust for around two days per week for a minimum of one
year. This may involve a combination of office and home based work,
and meetings may take place outside of normal office hours.
You will receive training and support to carry out your
How do I apply?
Complete our volunteer
application form or call 0800 842 842 to request a paper copy
of the form. All successful applicants will be expected to attend
an interview and training before being appointed.
Our work depends on your donation.
Please download and complete our application form
(Please only use Adobe).
Once you have completed the form please email to the contact
shown on your regional volunteering page.