Working with the uniformed services
We work closely with all the uniformed services in many
different ways. Some provide us with staff on secondment and others
work as our delivery partners for our programmes.
Our partnerships involve:
- Sharing of ideas and best practice, to deliver high-quality
programmes that fit the changing needs of our clients.
- Mutual understanding of our parts in the common service to
- Sustained contact with young people whose problems are more
deeply rooted and complex.
Our delivery partners
The success of our programmes lies squarely in the strength of
our partnerships with other organisations, and in the motivation
and focus they have in helping young people.
What our partners provide
Along with time, facilities and many other resources, our
partners bring vital benefits to their roles in programme
- people - dedicated and trained professionals, helping deliver
programmes with flair
- local knowledge - ensuring our programmes are locally relevant
and effectively delivered
- commitment to young people - sharing our focus on the various
issues facing youth today
- community involvement - with strong local ties to other groups
- access to our target groups - helping us find the hardest to
Our partners help The Trust carry out a range of programmes for