Gifts in kind and secondments
Companies can donate their products and
services as a gift-in-kind to The Prince’s Trust.
Your products may add value to our goodie bags at events such as
the Palace to Palace cycle ride, or a high profile gala dinner. You
may also be able to offer us something to include in a fundarising
auction, or even a product to help us with our work in our office,
such as equipment or software.
Here are some of the gift-in-kind donations we have
benefited from this year:
- PwC who process our Annual Audit on a pro bono basis.
- Microsoft gave a large software donation for The Trust’s
offices across the UK.
- Cunard donated six nights on board
Queen Mary 2 on a voyage from Southampton to New York.
Secondments can be mutually beneficial, with The Trust gaining
access to valuable expertise while employee volunteers have the
opportunity to apply their skills to a different kind of
- Linklaters donate the services of one full time member of staff
as The Prince's Trust in-house legal advice.
- Capgemini have seconded one of their staff in their Telford
office to work full time on our Shropshire operations.
To discuss how you could support us in this way contact our