If you're unemployed and looking for something
new, take a look at our Team programme.
Is the Team programme for people like me?
If you are 16 - 25, yes! It's free and will not affect your
The Team programme is also available for employees who
would like a chance to develop new interpersonal skills to improve
long-term career prospects.
What's in it for me?
- Gain new skills and qualifications
- Mix with new people and make new friends
- It won’t cost you anything and you won’t lose your
- A better chance of moving into a job, education or
- Help with job-hunting and writing your CV
- The chance to make a difference in your community
- And most importantly - A big boost to your
confidence and a real sense of achievement!
What happens on the course?
If you sign up for the Team programme, you'll be joining a group
of up to 15 people young people for your 12 week programme.
Amongst other things you will:
- Take on community projects of your choosing
- Take part in an exciting, action-packed residential
- Get two weeks' work experience in a field you are interested
- Take part in an exciting team challenge
Find out more:
Read about the Team programme,
weeks one to 12.
How to apply
To find Team programmes that are running near you, click on
your local region on the top right hand side of this page, and call
the organisation which is running the Team Programme in your
Alternatively, fill in our online
form to let us know you’re interested.
If you have any further questions about The Team
Programme please call The Prince's Trust on 0800 842