Mission: Each month The Trust receives enquiries from
some 3,500 young
people, wanting to access support through our Enterprise
Sadly, due to the limitations on resources, we
are only able to actively support approximately 500 young people through the
Enquiries to the programme continue to increase, due to the
current economic climate, and the interest from young people to
seek alternatives to ‘standard employment’.
As such the Enterprise Fellowship, a collective of the UK’s
leading entrepreneurs is working to enable The Trust to reach more
young people and to pass on their experience and expertise to
inspire the next generation of entrepreneurs.
The key calls to action for our future
- Invest – Help to raise funds to start up further new UK
businesses and help to promote youth enterprise to disadvantaged
young people in the UK. Enterprise Fellows make a minimum
investment of £100,000 over a four year period.
- Advise – share your expertise with young people, through one to
one sessions and round table events on how they can take their
business to the next level.
- Inspire – Share your business expertise and experience and help
to inspire and encourage innovation to the next generation of the
- Endorse – promote youth enterprise and The Prince's
Trust Enterprise programme to your peers, government, business
Find out more about the
The Enterprise Fellowship provides a unique opportunity to meet
other like minded entrepreneurs all united in inspiring the next
- Network with other leading entrepreneurs through intimate
Fellowship events or larger events for the wider entrepreneurial
- Share your knowledge and expertise with tomorrow's
entrepreneurs, leaving a true legacy of your business acumen
- Promote your brand in association with this initiative
- Mentor a Prince’s Trust start up business
- Contribute to a business panel
The Enterprise Fellowship is kindly sponsored by Deloitte.