The Virgin MONEY London Marathon 2014
Run the London Marathon for The Prince’s Trust
and help change young lives.
The London Marathon is the largest annual
fundraising event on the planet – runners have raised over £500
million for good causes since the race began in 1981.
If you'd like to get involved in the 33rd London
Marathon, experience the capital at its best and make a huge
difference to the lives of young people in the UK, enquire to join
Team Prince’s Trust.
You can join Team Prince’s Trust in April 2014:
- Complete the downloadable
- Return this to us by 21st
- You will be notified by 28th
October if you have been successful
- Date: 13th April 2014
- Location: London, England
- Registration Fee: £150
- Fundraising commitment: £2,800
Why run for The Prince's Trust?
By running on behalf of The Prince’s Trust
you are supporting our work with disadvantaged young people across
We will provide information and support to enable
you to beat both your fundraising target and the physical rigors of
this Challenge with a dedicated team and a private online area
packed full of ideas.
You will benefit from:
- Access to our Participant Information Centre full of
fundraising and training advice
- A 16-week Training Plan
- Access to the dedicated Adventure Challenge Team to support
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you on track and show how your
fundraising is changing lives
- A 'Team Prince’s Trust' technical running vest
- Invitation to a Marathon Workshop to meet your fellow
- Pre-Marathon Pasta Party
- Post-Marathon Celebration
- A Certificate of Achievement